When getting quotations from companies to provide First Aid and Medical cover for your event please take into account the following;-
- We might not be the lowest quote probably, but this is because we will never sacrifice on quality or the equipment. The best unfortunately costs money.
- We guarantee to cover your events once it is booked so you do not have to worry about the cover being there unlike some ‘voluntary’ organisations who take your booking and cancel the day before.
- We are experienced in covering all types of events.
- We are uniformed and Enhanced CRB checked plus carry an ID card so that you know who the medic is and your people can see that cover is provided.
- There is no extra charge for any equipment used so there will be no nasty surprises in the invoice.
- We have ongoing training with industry respected advanced skills with the NHS, Army Medic’s and other private ambulance companies. This ensure’s that we can deal with any type of injury or incident.
- The response vehicle has a fully qualified medic on, not just some First Aider with no clue how to use the equipment.
- Full public liability and medical indemnity insurance is held by us.
- The price that we quote is final.
- Since we are private we do not have commitments to the statutory services in times of a major incident and so would never leave you without any cover like some voluntary organisations that do.
- We are fully qualified in the role we perform.
- The vehicles are fully equipped above the national standards and insured for the purpose with use of blue lights and sirens where required.
- We will turn up before the scheduled start of your event to set up where needed and familiarise myself with the area to be covered and the local Hospitals and facilities. You will not be charged for this set up time. .
“Arthur is a very knowledgeable person to work with on medical services. He brings a wealth of experience to the work and shows an excellent level of trust and willingness to work with other companies and agencies to produce the best level of care for any casualty. I’ve worked with him on many events this year and have found him good company and a very good person to have beside you when things go wrong.”
Rob Umney, July 25, 2011